Tuesday, December 7, 2010

puppie ricardo

my little sissy ricardo is turning into such a slut he has begun anal training so he may please a real mans cock.


richardo is a new puppy of mine. He has signed a contract stating he will not get any sexual release for 2 years but i also have he right to change any part of it without his permission. Will this 18 yr old virgin ever have sex, only time will tell.


now locked for 2 weeks he is begging to be unlocked or allowed to milk. I  have refused to allow both. I feel this small cocked virgin should never be unlocked.

3 comments:

  1. ouwww, its so small lol
    Never let this fag cum Susan, with this small cock, no woman wants to fuck with this lol
    If I was you, this bith never gonna cum again rsrsrs

    Alithia ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this small cocked virgin should never be unlocked.

    Natalya

    ReplyDelete